"Building Timucua's Stairs to Wealth and Prosperity" 

Timucua Currency Scrip Reserve Institution (CSRI) is the Central Currency Organization of the Native American Tribal Republic of Timucua.   CSRI is responsible for maintaining the Currency Scrip Fund of Timucua and for ensuring that the Currency Scrip of Timucua is a stable, sound, and viable alternative currency system for the Republic.  The CSRI issues Timucua Dollar Currency Scrip Fund Notes in the denominations of T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50 and T$100.  The CSRI also maintains the Currency Scrip Fund which is the reserve fund backing all Timucua Dollars issed by the CSRI with world reserve currency equal to 90% of the face value of all Currency Scrip Fund Notes in circulation.  The remaining 10% of the face value is held in a separate account to pay for the operation of the CSRI.  For fractional currency the CSRI oversees in the Republic of Timucua the usage of United States issued coins.  The CSRI also issues commemorative medals and precious metals medallions from time to time commemorating various important events and persons. 

Current Currency Exchange Rate 

The Currency Exchange Rates below are set by government statute by the Ministry of the Treasury of the

 Native American Tribal Republic of Timucua

$1.00 US Dollar = T$1.00 Timucua Dollar at purchase of Timucua Dollars

T$1.00 Timucua Dollar = $0.90 US Dollar at redemption of Timucua Dollars for US Dollars

Other Currency Exchange Rates

Other Currency Exchange Rates can be found at the Universal Currency Exchange Converter at XE.Com. 

Follow the below link to find other currency exchange rates.

Universal Currency Converter

CSRI Sitemap.xml CSRI Sitemap.xml
Size : 0.04 Kb
Type : xml
Make a Free Website with Yola.